Thursday, December 1, 2011

White Chocolate-Peppermint Marshmallow Martini

Good morning! I realize that this is the very first time I have posted a recipe for an alcoholic beverage, but I just had to share this one. It's a great recipe to share on the first day of December. We have only 24 more days until Christmas! This is one of my most favorite times of the year. With all the holiday parties people host or will be attending, I thought this would be a great way to start recipes for the month of December.

If you like peppermint, this martini is going to be a huge hit for you. Give it a try and let me know what you think. I, for one, am in love and think I will be indulging in these a few times in the coming winter months. :)

White Chocolate-Peppermint Marshmallow Martini
Serves 1 martini
Adapted from: http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/white-chocolate-peppermint-marshmallow-martini/143e796a-c7f8-4f74-9839-b6c2d01a1e70/

Ingredients:
marshmallow sundae topping (I used sugar free)
2 peppermint candies, crushed or you could use about 1/4 of a peppermint candy cane, crushed
ice
1/4 cup vanilla vodka (I used smirnoff)
1 tablespoon peppermint schnapps
1/4 cup white chocolate liqueur (I used Godiva)
Martini glass

Directions:
-Dip the rim of a martini glass in marshmallow topping and then in the crushed peppermint candies. Drizzle some marshmallow topping on the inside of the glass and then place in the freezer.
-In a shaker with ice, add vodka, schnapps, and the liqueur. Shake until mixed; pour into the prepared glass. Sprinkle with crushed peppermint.
-Serve

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment