Quick & Healthy Potato Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes
- 1 cup non-fat plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup minced red onion
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup minced dill pickles plus 1 tablespoon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley
Microwave on high 10 to 12 minutes depending on strength of microwave. Use oven mitts to remove dish from microwave. Carefully remove cover from dish and beware of steam buildup, and let cool.
Cut potatoes into bite-size pieces, and place in a large bowl with remaining ingredients. Stir well to mix.
Refrigerate until ready to be served.