Sunday, July 24, 2011

I've been baking all day...

I've been baking all day because tomorrow is my boss's birthday. I've decided to surprise him in the morning with a birthday breakfast with a bunch of co-workers. Here is what I decided to make/buy:

Multi-Grain English Muffins with Homemade Bacon Butter (Bacon Butter recipe is from Bunsinmyoven.com)
Bagel Thins with Low-Fat Pumpkin Cream Cheese (pumpkin cream cheese recipe is from skinnytaste.com)
Low-fat Strawberry Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt
Fresh Fruit (strawberries, sweet red cherries, grapes, pineapple, and apple slices)
Lil Smokies
Bacon and Cheddar Scones (recipe comes from bunsinmyoven.com)
Homemade Blueberry Muffins (see my recipe index for my blueberry muffin recipe)
Cherry and Caramelized Banana Mini Tartlets
Mini Vanilla Cake Donuts with Almond glaze (http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/fluffy-cake-doughnuts/detail.aspx)
Mini Chocolate Cake Donuts with Ganache Glaze (http://recipes.ireallylikefood.com/730119430/mini-chocolate-cake-donuts-/)
Mini Cinnamon Donuts with Maple Glaze (recipe is from For the Love of Cooking blog; http://fortheloveofcooking-recipes.blogspot.com/2011/01/homemade-baked-cinnamon-mini-donuts.html)
Orange Juice
Coffee

I think he will be very pleased with the spread. See some pictures below of what I made. Sorry they are not very good.



Cherry and Caramelized Banana Tartlets:

Pumpkin Cream Cheese


                                                                       Bacon Butter:


No comments:

Post a Comment